Say Goodbye to Paper Ballots
Do you dread department election time? Trying to keep track of who’s voted, or if they’re eligible to vote? Not to mention, you have to count the votes at the end of the night. How long does that take?
Fire Rescue Systems has developed a new way to conduct your department elections that allows your members to vote directly on the finger reader. With our department voting module you are able to:
- Quickly and easily set up ballots with custom start times, election times, voting privileges and much more.
- Members are only allowed to vote once and their votes are completely private.
- On the finger reader a member can choose a listed candidate, abstain or conduct a write in for a position and all options are totally customizable.
- A full range of reports are available as well such as who is currently eligible to vote and at the end of elections, total ballot count, percentages, who has voted and more.
- Imagine have elections results in seconds instead having to hand count ballots!
Contact us today for a demo and see how we can take the stress out of department election time.